Fundraising Friends of Mary MacKillop
The Parents and Friends of Mary MacKillop (FOMM) is a parent auxiliary which forms part of a subgroup of the Advisory Board.
The Parents and Friends of Mary MacKillop meets on a monthly basis, usually during the day. This committee supports the school in providing a contemporary educational setting.
The role of the Parents and Friends of Mary MacKillop Committee is to:
- develop social activities that support the mission and vision of the school and parish
- develop social activity that encourages and builds a community of support
- raise money that support programs and initiatives in the school
- support the improvement of facilities available at the school
- enrich the general education opportunities for the students
- work with the principal and staff
- be a positive voice of support for the school and the staff
- coordinate, promote and communicate fundraising opportunities
- coordinate, promote and communicate social activities.